apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r490422 - in /apr/site/trunk: docs/ docs/docs/apr-iconv/ docs/docs/apr-iconv/0.9/ docs/docs/apr-iconv/1.1/ docs/docs/apr-iconv/trunk/ docs/docs/apr-util/ docs/docs/apr-util/0.9/ docs/docs/apr-util/1.2/ docs/docs/apr-util/trunk/ docs/d
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:34:54 GMT
On 12/26/06, Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 01:05 +0000, bojan@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: bojan
> > Date: Tue Dec 26 17:04:38 2006
> > New Revision: 490422

> > Log:
> > Generate documentation for different versions of APR, APU and API.
>
> I have no idea how the docs from the SVN get onto the site, but I'm
> guessing it's some kind of a cron job. Anyway, let's hope I didn't make
> too many mistakes in that commit ;-)

It requires someone to run svn up in the working copy on
people.apache.org, but before we do that, does anyone feel motivated
enough to do some .htaccess magic to redirect the old urls to the new
ones?  I'm not sure how feasable it would be, but if we could keep
them from breaking it would be nice.

-garrett