apr-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: Starting problem
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:58:58 GMT
Hi Michael,

Just download the win32 sources and open the main project files (with
the .dsw extension - if you're using vis. studio 2002 and above, it will
prompt to upgrade the project files).  The you can build either dynamic
libraries (build targets with "lib" at the beginning) or static
libraries (build targets without the "lib").

  Issac