apr-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WIN32] IPV4/IPV6 differences
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:00:27 GMT
Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
>>> apr_sockaddr_t is a linked list, and you have to listen() on every
>>> address in the list.
>>>
>> Look, I'm I speaking Marsian?
>
> Yes.

It was meant to be: 'Am I speak Martian' :)

>> Same API and params: unix-OK, windows-NO
>> How can I simplify that more so you will understand the problem?
>
> Can you give some code? httpd manages this fine for every instance
> of a "Listen" directive, there are no windows hacks in that code.

Makes no sense to continue the discussion because you either
have not tried to build the APR with IPV6 enabled on Windows,
or you just do not understand what the cross-platform is.

Let's finish this discussion, because it leads to nowhere.

Regards,
Mladen.