apr-dev mailing list archives

From Kean Johnston <k...@armory.com>
Subject Re: Results on 1.2.8/0.9.13, roll apr-iconv?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 15:49:30 GMT
> I realize next-to-nobody is trying to build apr-iconv-1 on unix, and even
I am :) And I just ran into the issue where apu-1-config refers to the
internal source directory for apr-iconv, and the fact that the headers
for apr-iconv don't get installed.

> for windows by 2.0 I'd like it to be gone in favor of citrus.  But that said,
> it's still out there, and we may as well lug it along for one last technically
> correct release before archiving the effort.  Any volunteer to help on the
> unix build side?
Yes, I do. Tell me what you need / want.

Kean
--
Deckard: "I don't work here anymore. Give it to Holden. He's good."
Bryant : "I did. He can breathe okay as long as nobody unplugs him."