apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr / apr-util 1.2.8 / 0.9.13
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:42:23 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>> If we roll over to 1.2.9, I'd like to do it no later than tomorrow evening.
>
> As I said, I don't view these failures as anything that should hold up 1.2.8.

Understood - but Solaris seems to be the biggest thorn in our side (and their
own - heh).  In combination with the BSD issues, I'd really appreciate if some
folks can jump in and triage these failures - if readily fixed lets bump on,
if not, lets plan a 1.2.9.  But I'd really prefer not to roll out a 1.2.9 this
year.