apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr / apr-util 1.2.8 / 0.9.13
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:56:43 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> APR test failures on Solaris 10, but not enough for me to consider a
> showstopper for 1.2.8.  Details below.  APR tests passed on Mac OS X.
> And, APR-util tests passed on both.
>
> Thanks for RMing!  -- justin
>
> Solaris 10/Intel, Sun Studio 11:
> testlfs             : FAILED 1 of 9 (don't have 8GB free on device)
> testpoll            : /Line 314: expected <5>, but saw <4>
>                      FAILED 1 of 13
> testsockets         : -Line 148: expected <0>, but saw <126>
>                      hung

YOW.  That's significant - we can't go allocating a true 8GB file when it's
available.  Man, our testlfs bites.

I'm willing to make a make/break decision at the 24 hour mark for these if
anyone wants to diagnose this afternoon/tonight.  Post here if you are looking
at this please so we all know activity.

If we roll over to 1.2.9, I'd like to do it no later than tomorrow evening.

Bill