apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [Fwd: 2.2.4]
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:39:15 GMT
Hopefully, 1.2 and 0.9 contain most all the love from svn, stdcxx and
httpd itself who is about to push out a release.

After Joe and I finished fighting through the issues with the _unknown
elements of apr_socket_t - I don't see any more real showstoppers that
are either 1) single platform issues or 2) build issues.

So I'm not suggesting we ignore those entirely - but unless anyone sees
serious issues.a.o activity, I'm rolling 1.2 (and a 0.9 for good measure)
today.  We can start peppering the tree with these one platform fixes
after that and give folks a chance to catch up with validating them.

But if someone can quickly run OS2 through the regression suite I'd love
to know that platform is clean or which tests trigger faults (testall -v
is our friend).

Bill