apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Tagging 1.2.x/0.9.x before the evening is out
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:41:31 GMT
Just so you know this didn't fall off my radar.  I'm taking the time to
solve a wrinkle in the win32 tests within the deferred connect failure
on win32.  The sockaddr still points at the original 0.0.0.0 generic
address, meaning that apr_socket_connect fails.  Investigating, and also
verifing the need to add either Mladen's pre-unset the error code patch
around WaitForMultipleObjects > 64 objects, and the need for any additional
traps for either of the WaitFor when the holder of the event exits (the
primary cases of this were patched quite a while ago.)