apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Getting the current environment (all of it)
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:44:09 GMT
Just be aware we get the ENTIRE environment table from unicode as UTF-8,
which means it's lossless (as opposed to most C programs which translate
the unicode to the SBCS in use, and can't handle arbitrary unicode envvar
text), and also means what you inject should also be in UTF-8.

We update our own API as well as _environ.