apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Taylor Dondich" <tdond...@groundworkopensource.com>
Subject How do I bundle APR with my program?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 21:18:57 GMT
I'm developing a program which uses APR.  Currently, I've installed APR
through configure/make/make install so it's a system wide library.
However, at this time, I don't want to require the user to do such a
thing due to many distributions not yet having a native APR package or
it being behind a version.

I'd like to bundle it much in the way that httpd bundles it; however,
the steps to do so is vague to me.  Is there any online documentation or
steps I can follow to understand how to tie it into my package?

Taylor