apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Tagging a tarball friday, 1.2.x, perhaps 0.9.x
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:00:00 GMT
I'm primarilly interested in making a 1.2 tarball to vote on in 48
hours because we have fixed a number of bugs.  Although there are
still a few more in-queue (and I welcome all help to get these fixed
in the branch), I'm mostly thinking that a bugfix stable release would
be good - before I commit any code to support 'new things' in HFS (OS/X),
that might introduce new breakage or build oddities for a subset of
the users.

I can roll 0.9 at the same time, if there is sufficient interest.  But
wouldn't mind 'skipping' a cycle or two - and focusing on the bug cleanups
added for 1.2 - in preparation for 1.3.0.

Bill