apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Problems with DSOs and Pools
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 02:35:45 GMT
Quoting Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>:

> 2) Create yourself a global pool to load DSOs into, and do so early
> enough that it'll always be destroyed last.

We discussed some patches along those lines around the end of
September. Would that be the approach that the list would approve? Or
are there still issues with validity of the whole concept?

I'm asking because the patches I proposed only handled Unix stuff, so
they would need to be corrected and expanded in order to be committed.
No point doing this if the list thinks this is the wrong thing to do...

--
Bojan