apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Norman Tuttle" <nltut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apr_socket_recvfrom question
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:20:04 GMT
David:

(Re: apr_socket_recvfrom() function)
I already pointed out a bug in this function. I have not had any time
to fix the problem, and my company chose not to use APR for our
project in the end.
Perhaps you can apply the bug fix.

See my post in the archive:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/apr-dev/200608.mbox/%3ce7fa31290608201939t103c0686xb211e4ade2b41e64@mail.gmail.com%3e

A post from Ruben H. in April also pointed up the same problem:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/apr-dev/200604.mbox/%3c443CE399.2080800@area99.dk%3e

-Norman Tuttle NLTuttle@gmail.com