apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MD4/MD5 implementation is non-free
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:04:30 GMT
Joe,

Not seeing the word "distribute" in the license, I would agree this
needs to be clarified.  There's an interesting mix of copyright terms
("copy", "derivative works"), patent terms ("use", "make"), and even
an attribution requirement that is typically associated with
distribution.  However, without a word like "distribute" (or even
"communicate"), I agree we should get some clarification on this.

Cliff