apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject APR Crypto Notification Questions
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:18:30 GMT
Cliff, I'm looking at setting up the crypto notification stuff for
APR, and I was wondering if my rdf file was correct.  Keep in mind
that APR makes use of OpenSSL, but only in 1.3.0, which hasn't yet
been released.  I'm not clear if my link to the OpenSSL sources
directory is correct, since it's not linking to a specific tarball
like the bouncy castle links do for James, and I'm not sure if I
should be linking to the apr/apr-util directory in our svn tree, or if
I should just link to the top level apr directory on the off chance
that the crypto code migrates into APR itself at some point.

-garrett

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rdf:RDF xml:lang="en"
         xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
<!--

   Copyright (c) 2006 The Apache Software Foundation.
   All rights reserved.

-->
  <BISData>
    <Contact>
      <Project rdf:resource="http://apr.apache.org">
        Apache Portable Runtime
      </Project>
      <Name>Garrett Rooney</Name>
    </Contact>
    <Product name="Apache Portable Runtime">
      <Distribution versions="development">
        <CryptoSrc manufacturer="The Apache Software Foundation"
                   rdf:resource="http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr-util"/>
        <CryptoSrc manufacturer="OpenSSL"
                   rdf:resource="http://www.openssl.org/source/"/>
      </Distribution>
      <Distribution versions="v1.3.0-TO-latest">
        <CryptoSrc manufacturer="The Apache Software Foundation"
                   rdf:resource="http://archive.apache.org/dist/apr/"/>
        <CryptoSrc manufacturer="OpenSSL"
                   rdf:resource="http://www.openssl.org/source/"/>
      </Distribution>