apr-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r469156 - /apr/apr-iconv/branches/STATIC_MODULES/
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:08:46 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
 >> Create experimental branch for static (compiled-in) modules support.
 >
 > What is this?

Simple code allowing to have some or all ccs/ces modules built in,
lowering down the amount of generated binaries and size.

 > Ideas need to be discussed on-list first and not just thrown into our
 > repository.

Right. I was following the: 'branches are cheap and can be easily deleted'.
Not jet totally finished, so I'll open a discussion when done.
If it doesn't attract any interest, I'll just delete it.

Regards,
Mladen.