apr-dev mailing list archives

From Hans-Peter Weidinger <hans-pe...@hp-weidinger.at>
Subject Callbacks for async transfer with APR-Socket routines
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 08:18:15 GMT
Hi all

I hope this is not off topic in here ...
I'm currently working with the socket i/o routines provided by APR. I'm
using the async-mode for a TCP-Stream-socket (client). Sending works
fine - but i need a way to get notified, if sending is done.

I'd also appreciate if i get a notification, if the socket went down
intermediately (e.g. the connection was interrupted).

Is there any way to register callbacks?
Is there any other way to accomplish this goal?

If this is off-topic: please tell me where i can get this information.

br

HPW