apr-dev mailing list archives

From Eric G <g_c...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject why I cannot load tcnative-1.dll
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:21:26 GMT
Hi,

I tried to use Apr win32 library tcnativa-1.dll I got from here http://tomcat.heanet.ie/native/1.1.6/binaries/win32/.
I used a very simple java class to load the library, but I got the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: unsupported JNI version 0xFFFFFFFF
required by G:\tmp\opensrc\p2\apr\1.1.6\tcnative-1.dll
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1751)
        at Test.main(Test.java:5)

The Test.java has the following code:

public class Test {

        System.loadLibrary("tcnative-1");
        System.out.println("loaded tcnative-1 successfuly");
    }
}

The compiled Test.class and tcnative-1.dll were put in the same directory, and I executed
"java -cp . Test" there.

Anyone who knows the reason can help?

Thanks,
Eric