apr-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Stuart <dstu...@firsthandtech.com>
Subject OS Support question
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:32:19 GMT
Hello,

I have a question regarding the types of operating systems that the
apache portable runtime supports.

The release notes for the latest 1.2.x version indicate that it supports
"Unix Variants" and "Windows".

But, what I would really like to know, is does it support Symbian (a
Unix variant??) and Windows Mobile (like Windows, but not exactly).

More generally, has any work been done to try to port the APR to any
mobile/embedded platforms?? If so, what are they?

Please copy me directly in the reply as I am not subscribed to the list,
thank you...

Dave
--
David Stuart, FirstHand Technologies (formerly SIPquest)
Email: dstuart (at) firsthandtech (dot) com