apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhao, Jing" <Jing.Z...@ChasePaymentech.Com>
Subject RE: APR configure failed on VOS stratus system.
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:31:21 GMT

 Yes, I checked sys/mman.h file. It does not have MAP_ANON. It does not support SHMGET either.
How do i work around it?

 Thanks,

 Jing

bash-2.05$ cat 'sys/mman.h'
/*  +++begin copyright+++ *******************************  */
/*                                                         */
/*  STRATUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: CLASS II             */
/*  COPYRIGHT (c) 1999, 2000 Stratus Computer Systems      */
/*  S.à r.l.                                               */
/*  All Rights Reserved.                                   */
/*                                                         */
/*  This  program  contains  confidential and proprietary  */
/*  information of Stratus Computer Systems S.à r.l.  and  */
/*  any reproduction, disclosure, or use in whole  or  in  */
/*  part  is  expressly  prohibited,  except  as  may  be  */
/*  specifically authorized by prior written agreement or  */
/*  permission of Stratus.                                 */
/*                                                         */
/*  +++end copyright+++ *********************************  */

#ifndef   _INCLUDED_MMAN_H
#define   _INCLUDED_MMAN_H

/* Beginning of modification history */
/* Modified 00-05-09 by EPG add declarations for
      mlock, mlockall, munlock, munlockall, msync, and mprotect. */
/* End of modification history */

#define   MAP_SHARED          0x01 /* share changes */
#define   MAP_PRIVATE         0x02 /* changes are private */
#define   MAP_FIXED           0x10 /* user assigns address */

#define   PROT_READ           0x1  /* pages can be read */
#define   PROT_WRITE          0x2  /* pages can be written */
#define   PROT_EXEC           0x4  /* pages can be executed */
#define   PROT_NONE           0x0  /* pages can not be accessed */

#define   MAP_FAILED          ((void *) -1)  /* failure return */

#ifndef _TYPEDEF_MODE_T
#define _TYPEDEF_MODE_T
typedef unsigned long    mode_t;        /* for file type, file access perms */
#endif

#ifndef _TYPEDEF_OFF_T
#define _TYPEDEF_OFF_T
typedef long             off_t;         /* for file sizes */
#endif

#ifndef _TYPEDEF_SIZE_T
#define _TYPEDEF_SIZE_T
typedef unsigned long    size_t;        /* for byte counts */
#endif

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

#ifdef __PROTOTYPES__
extern int mlock(const void *addr, size_t len);
extern int mlockall (int flags);
extern void *mmap(void *_addr, size_t _len, int _prot,
                  int _flags, int _fildes, off_t _off);
extern int mprotect(const void *addr, size_t len, int prot);
extern int msync(const void *addr, size_t len,int flags);
extern int munlock(const  void *addr, size_t len);
extern int munlockall(void);
extern int munmap(void *_addr, size_t len);
extern int shm_open(const char *name, int oflag, mode_t mode);
extern int shm_unlink(const char *name);
#else
extern int mlock();
extern int mlockall();
extern void *mmap();