apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Mario van der Merwe" <Mario.vanderMe...@sita.co.za>
Subject RE: ezmlm response - dev@apr.apache.org
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 12:40:26 GMT
announce-unsubscribe-Mario=dev. dev@apr.apache.org

Thank you,

Mario v/d Merwe

(012) 470 1339

082 496 8387

-----Original Message-----

From: announce-help@apache.org [mailto:announce-help@apache.org]

Sent: 08 September 2006 02:23 PM

To: Mario van der Merwe

Subject: ezmlm response

Acknowledgment: The address

   Mario.vanderMerwe@sita.co.za

was not on the announce mailing list when I received

your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

If you unsubscribe, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed

under a different address than you currently use. Please look at the

header for:

The unsubscribe address for this user would be:

Just mail to that address, substituting user=host.dom for the real

values, reply to the confirmation request, and you should receive a

message

that you're off the list.

For some mail programs, you need to make the headers visible to

see the return path:

For Eudora 4.0, click on the "Blah blah ..." button.

For PMMail, click on "Window->Show entire message/header".

If this still doesn't work, I'm sorry to say that I can't help you.

Please FORWARD a list message together with a note about what you're

trying to achieve and a list of addresses that you might be subscribed

under to my owner:

    announce-owner@apache.org

who will take care of it. My owner is a little bit slower than I am,

so please be patient.

--- Administrative commands for the announce list ---

   <announce-subscribe@apache.org>

   <announce-info@apache.org>

   <announce-faq@apache.org>

   <announce-digest-subscribe@apache.org>

   <announce-get.123_145@apache.org>

   <announce-index.123_456@apache.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:

   <announce-thread.12345@apache.org>

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your

<announce-subscribe-john=host.domain@apache.org>

announce-owner@apache.org. Please be patient, my owner is a

lot slower than I am ;-)

    by apache.org (qpsmtpd/0.29) with ESMTP; Fri, 08 Sep 2006 05:23:25

-0700

	tests=BLANK_LINES_80_90

Received-SPF: pass (asf.osuosl.org: local policy)

    by apache.org (qpsmtpd/0.29) with ESMTP; Fri, 08 Sep 2006 05:23:24

-0700

	by mx1.sita.co.za (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id k88CMmHD087308

	for

<announce-uc.1157718014.cjghcohpohgooegbfbhb-Mario.vanderMerwe=sita.co.z

a@apache.org>; Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:22:48 +0200 (SAST)

	(envelope-from Mario.vanderMerwe@sita.co.za)

[10.128.72.18])

	by 8260.sita.co.za (Symantec Mail Security) with ESMTP id

D6263444012

	for

<announce-uc.1157718014.cjghcohpohgooegbfbhb-Mario.vanderMerwe=sita.co.z

a@apache.org>; Fri,  8 Sep 2006 13:51:36 +0200 (CAT)

	charset="US-ASCII"

<announce-uc.1157718014.cjghcohpohgooegbfbhb-Mario.vanderMerwe=sita.co.z

a@apache.org>

=0D=0A

=0D=0A

This email and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and

=

proprietary information.  This information is private and protected by

la=

w and, accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, you are

reques=

ted to delete this entire communication immediately and are notified

that=

 any disclosure, copying or distribution of or taking any action based

on=

 this information is prohibited. =0A

=0A

Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses.

T=

he sender does not accept any liability or responsibility for any

interce=

ption, corruption, destruction, loss, late arrival or incompleteness of

o=

r tampering or interference with any of the information contained in

this=

 email or for its incorrect delivery or non-delivery for whatsoever

reaso=

n or for its effect on any electronic device of the recipient.=0D=0A