apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: APR 0.9.12 causes Apache 2.0.59 to stop responding
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:15:49 GMT
Henk, I strongly suspect mis-detection of the mutexes.  You'll find one
use of the APR_CHECK_FILE macro in apr/configure.in - try switching this
to AC_CHECK_FILE and ./buildconf - then configure, build and install

Let us know if this solves your problem.  I suspect it will, and is already
part of the planned 0.9.13