apr-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r434327 - in /apr/apr/trunk: CHANGES include/arch/win32/apr_arch_threadproc.h misc/win32/start.c threadproc/win32/threadpriv.c
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:17:12 GMT
Branko ─îibej wrote:

> Here's the code. This is the tss_pe.cpp file from Boost, slightly
> modified (lines 35--37) in order to compile on Win/IA64. It compiles and
> runs on x86, AMD64 and IA64, but I only ever tested it as a static
> library.

Can you send some example of its usage?
Just send me the binary that works on WIN64/amd64 with that.

> It's also C++, and quite possible that the same method won't
> work in C.

Right, APR is C code, but I doubt that's the reason because the
same thing works on x86 with the same compiler (Vs2005).
It even works with VC6 on x86, so I suppose its either CPU or
WIN32/WIN64 related.

Regards,
Mladen