apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Interest in a release?
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 12:59:25 GMT
On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 11:58:24PM -0500, William Rowe wrote:
> I've committed several bugfix changes to path handling for win32, and some
> other issues are also resolved.  The APR_CHECK_FILE must die as well, since
> it may be at the root of many user reports of pthread-related synchronization
> and daemon control flukes on Solaris.
>
> Thinking of rolling 0.9/1.2 about next Friday, if that motivates anyone to
> mop up any other lose ends.

The testnames tests are still failing on Unixes after your changes
there, I haven't had time to chase that up.  Presuming that is harmless
everything else should be good on 1.2.x.  Looks like I never committed
the license header changes to 0.9.x, hum.

testnames           :  Line 103: expected <../../..>, but saw <../../../>
FAILED 1 of 14