apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: DBD: Prepared statements, BLOBs etc.
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 23:32:28 GMT
Quoting Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com>:

> In the patches, I return APR_ENOENT from datum_get() if I find a null
> value, so no need for apr_dbd_is_null() call. Except that I've forgotten
> to do this for SQLite2... Sorry, I'll try to fix that.

Here is another tarball with the patches that hopefully fixes this for
SQLite2.

I included a new version of the test program that shows what I meant
with this and exercises databases that don't have support for prepared
statements. I included the build script for the test program too, just
in case.

--
Bojan