apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: DBD: Prepared statements, BLOBs etc.
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2006 22:43:56 GMT
Quoting Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com>:

> Oh, and here is a new version of the patches

Yet another drop of the patches and the test program. Be careful with
these, they may actually return some data to you :-)

You will notice that I tried to get the MySQL version of driver in
line with the rest of the drivers in terms of persistance of what gets
returned from get_entry() and datum_get(). I may have even gone
overboard with copying, but chose to to err on the side of caution for
now. The bucket brigade "streaming" of BLOBs in MySQL should
(hopefully) actually do something now ;-)

PS. Again, a tarball due to size.

--
Bojan