apr-dev mailing list archives

From Duleepa Karunaratne <dule...@beyondm.net>
Subject Finding a way to integrate Tomcat with Apache using APR
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 05:54:33 GMT
Hi,
 I have Apache server ant the tomcat server installed. (I'm using
Fedora)

 Apache runs on http://localhost and tomcat runs on
http://localhost:8080

 I want to run my .jsp and .jsf from the apache server, not starting two
servers (apache and tomcat) separately. Is there any way to integrate
the Tomcat server to the Apache server so that I can run those from the
same location.

 I heard about the mod_jk connector. But I want to find some way using
the APR.

 I have installed the APR but it doesn't provide the solution..
 If it can be done with the APR please tell me how to do that.

regards,
Duleepa.