apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Smedley" <pau...@smedleydot.info>
Subject Re: modphp problems with file >=64k
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 23:51:16 GMT
Hi William,

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 16:47:32 UTC, "William A. Rowe, Jr."
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> Paul Smedley wrote:
> > FWIW - this turned out to be an APR problem on OS/2 in
> > network_io/sendrecv.c
> Any patch to resolve it?

Yes I have a number of patches to support the updated gcc package on
OS/2, that I'd held off on submitting until all the known problems
were resolved.  I think I'm just about ready to submit now.

I'll tidy up patches today and submit.  The intent is not to break
building with the EMX compiler but to also support the Innotek Libc

Is it best to submit patches in this group or via some other medium?

View raw message