apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: modphp problems with file >=64k
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 17:51:05 GMT
On 8/5/06, Paul Smedley <paulat@smedleydot.info> wrote:
> I read the website on how to submit patches - submitted in bug report
> 40193

(Not aimed at you, but at whomever edited the contributing page on the
APR site.)

I think only submitting patches to Bugzilla is huge mistake.  Patches
should *always* be posted on-list.  If folks want to *also* post them
to Bugzilla, they can waste their time and do so.  Bugzilla is not a
place to store discussions around patches as it purposely moves
development discussion off-list.

If people are posting patches only to Bugzilla, I know that it's very
unlikely that I'll ever see them or ever apply them.  -- justin