apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [apreq] uri_decode/encode
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:23:12 GMT
On Tuesday 01 August 2006 10:07, david reid wrote:
> Having looked at these, they're small and self contained and would seem
> to be a good fit for apr-util. Question is where/how would they go in?

+1 in principle, and I agree apr_uri is not a great match.
Maybe it would fit as a new apr_uriencode source file in the /uri/ directory?

> Once we have an answer I'll submit a patch :-)

Which reminds me, support for *relative* URLs still isn't in apr_uri,
and I've been shipping it separately for years in apps that need it.
Anyone object to the attached patch going in?

--
Nick Kew