apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crypto FAQ
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:07:14 GMT
I took what David came up with and restructured the XML into something
that includes barely more than absolutely necessary, based upon the
doc that is currently posted at www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html.  I
kind of settled on this (subject to unresolved concerns on this list)
a few days ago, but I kept meaning to write up documentation for it,
but I'm now thinking (in the midst of OSCON) that I should just send
it and comment/doc it when I can, allowing anyone on this list to try
to interpret/comment on it without my docs in the mean time.

So, here's an XML doc that would generate the appropriate exports.html
web page for a hypothetical  point in a few APR releases from now.
See if you can figure out what was going wrong and if it makes sense.

Cliff

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rdf:RDF xml:lang="en"
         xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
  <BISData>
      <Contact>
        <Project rdf:resource="http://apr.apache.org">
           Apache Portability Runtime</Project>
        <Name>Garrett Rooney</Name>
        <Phone>+xx-xxx-xxx-xxxx</Phone>
      </Contact>
      <Product name="apr-util">
        <Distribution versions="pre-release">
          <CryptoSrc manufacturer="Apache Software Foundation"
             rdf:resource="http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/apr/apr-util/"/>
        </Distribution>
        <Distribution versions="v1.30-current">
          <CryptoSrc manufacturer="Apache Software Foundation"
             rdf:resource="http://archive.apache.org/dist/apr/">
            <Notes>see apr-util-* links</Notes>
          </CryptoSrc>
          <CryptoSrc manufacturer="The OpenSSL Project"
             rdf:resource="http://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-0.9.8b.tar.gz"/>
        </Distribution>
        <Distribution versions="v1.28-v1.29">
          <CryptoSrc manufacturer="Apache Software Foundation"
             rdf:resource="http://archive.apache.org/dist/apr/">
            <Notes>see apr-util-* links</Notes>
          </CryptoSrc>
          <CryptoSrc manufacturer="The OpenSSL Project"
             rdf:resource="http://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-0.9.8a.tar.gz"/>
        </Distribution>
        <Distribution versions="v0.9.3-v1.27">
          <CryptoSrc manufacturer="Apache Software Foundation"
            rdf:resource="http://archive.apache.org/dist/apr/"/>
        </Distribution>
      </Product>
  </BISData>