apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed Crypto Notification process
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 00:17:42 GMT
I've seen my name mentioned a lot in this thread...hopefully the
"Crypto FAQ" that I just sent to this list will answer most of the
questions referred to me in this thread.  If not, I'll try to get to
the others.

BTW, I think David Reid's projects RDF idea is a great one.  I'll try
to follow up on his legal-discuss thread tomorrow.

Cliff