apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [patch 05/17] win32api support
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 01:09:08 GMT
On 4/14/06, John Mark Vandenberg <jayvdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> The include paths are automaticly set up to be:
>    -I./include
>    -I/path/to/apr/include/arch/win32
>    -I./include/arch/unix
>    -I/path/to/apr/include
>
> This patch sets up the MINGW header arrangement as follows:
>
> include/apr.h.in -> apr.h includes
>   windows.h
>   winsock2.h
>
> include/arch/win32/apr_private.h
>   as per MS VC++ builds
>
> include/arch/unix/apr_private.h.in include/arch/unix/apr_private.h
>   not used.  In order to achieve this, AH_TOP & AH_BOTTOM add a
>   condition around this generated file to prevent it from being
>   included.

I think the better thing to do is just toss arch/unix/apr_private.h
instead.  This way there is no confusion by the preprocessor.  I'm
going to try to go down that route and see how far I get.  I realize
we may need to re-evaluate that decision later, but I'm hopeful...  =)

I've committed the other bits from this set - suitably tweaked - in r421063.

Thanks!  -- justin