apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: apreq -> apr-util
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 00:55:24 GMT
Eli Marmor wrote:
 > IIRC, everybody loved the idea, and some of the people were even
 > excited.
I might have pitched in, but I had surgery and moved from MD->CA when this discussion happened
Right now, I'd like to see 2.08 out the door before we plan anything else.
It fixes 2.2.2 issues on Win32 and perl5.8.8+ on Unix.

was started by joes.

Finally, I'd like to see our website section beefed up, I was working on this too until my
abrupt distruption above.