apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Crypto FAQ
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 02:49:29 GMT
Cliff Schmidt wrote:
> I've just done a major update to the crypto docs page.  Take a look
> and tell me what problems you see: http://apache.org/dev/crypto.html.

VERY NICE!  Thank you!

One nit... we just had a long discussion about 'who's the manufacturer,
do we report the "APR-util Library" product or "OpenSSL" seperately.
One thing that leads to the confusion is the example...

MANUFACTURER:         {list of origin of all crypto code, e.g.
                           "OpenSSL Project" or "Apache Software Foundation."
                          If product includes multiple crypto items from
                          different origins, list all origins.}

For ASF notifications, shouldn't the 'example' simply be ASF?