apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r422157 - /apr/apr/trunk/file_io/win32/filepath.c
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:15:40 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:

> Er. I'm sorry I didn't revert it in under 24 hours, but like, I wasn't
> just reading email and hanging out with my machine ready to revert a
> commit right after I made it. Like i said earlier, I will try to get to
> it tonight, we all have busy schedules, so don't lay down this bullshit
> that its bad etiquette to not revert a commit as quickly as you would like.

I was reading something quite different, as in, the longer it sits there
the more likely the veto is to be forgotten/overlooked.  This has happened
here in the past and won't be tollerated again ;-)

A couple days - that's fine.  Thank you for the ack, it's what I was looking
for.  IMHO if one has cycles to debate, one has cycles to commit, so leaving
the code in-tree without expressing an interest in reverting it yourself
certainly looked deliberately belligerent.

Bill