apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Next Release of apr-util?
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 18:53:17 GMT
Rick Keiner wrote:
> Is there a scheduled release of apr-util planned any time soon? There is
> a fix the apr_dbd SQLite3 driver that fixes transaction support that was
> not in the 1.2.7 release. Any guidance is appreciated.

When someone gets the urge.  My hope is to do this before month end July,
myself, if noone has beaten me to it.  Mostly I'd like to get Visual Studio
2005 changes into mainline so that users on the 'free' flavor can build APR
(and httpd) themselves.

Of course it would include the other fixes on trunk.  I've been asked to
review some patches to correct file info on win32, review file info on HFS
Mac OS/X and I'm working with some folks reports about building trunk on
win32, which would be backported once everyone using 'some' generation of
the MS tools reports back success.

If your fix to apr_dbd is on the branches/1.2.x/ already then it would be
captured this round.