apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: rdf store?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:59:44 GMT
On Wednesday 19 July 2006 15:01, david reid wrote:
> I'm starting to look at adding a mod_sparql to httpd,

Nice!

> but on thing that
> will likely be needed is a "store" for RDF files. I suppose adding this
> functionality to apr-util makes the most sense. The redland libraries
> look like a reasonable base for the functionality (they work on most
> os's including windows).

Redland is a big dependency to add to apr-util.  It feels like a good
incentive to switch apr-util to a collection of loadable modules.

OK, in terms of APR management, redland could be introduced
in 1.x, while a modularised build would probably imply 2.0.
So I won't push for it as a prerequisite to RDF.  But I hope
you'll bear it in mind in designing apr_rdf.

--
Nick Kew