Hi all,

Trying to see if I can get svn to build on our HP NonStop platform and am having some difficulties getting APR portion to build.

Checking for Shared Memory Support...
checking for library containing shm_open... no
checking sys/mman.h usability... no
checking sys/mman.h presence... no
checking for sys/mman.h... no
checking sys/ipc.h usability... yes
checking sys/ipc.h presence... yes
checking for sys/ipc.h... yes
checking sys/mutex.h usability... no
checking sys/mutex.h presence... no
checking for sys/mutex.h... no
checking sys/shm.h usability... yes
checking sys/shm.h presence... yes
checking for sys/shm.h... yes
checking sys/file.h usability... no
checking sys/file.h presence... no
checking for sys/file.h... no
checking kernel/OS.h usability... no
checking kernel/OS.h presence... no
checking for kernel/OS.h... no
checking os2.h usability... no
checking os2.h presence... no
checking for os2.h... no
checking for mmap... no
checking for munmap... no
checking for shm_open... no
checking for shm_unlink... no
checking for shmget... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for shmdt... yes
checking for shmctl... yes
checking for create_area... no
checking for MAP_ANON in sys/mman.h... no
checking for /dev/zero... no
./configure:Error: decision on anonymous shared memory allocation method failed

Given the yes's on shmget etc I would have thought that it wouldv'e worked. Is their anyway to work-around this and/or fix it?

-Brett Schmoll