After some problems I was having with "cannot start a transaction within a transaction" problem with SQLite3, I came across this and I think a check should go in the transaction handling for busy conditions in the end transaction.

Rick Keiner

Chris Darroch <chrisd@pearsoncmg.com> wrote:
Bojan Smojver wrote:

>> I would stick to the current meaning, mostly because of this:
>> if (!trans)
>> In essence, the function returns "the mode in force after the call"
>> (actually, I should change the documentation to say that explicitly).
> Chris, are you OK with this explanation? Can I go ahead and commit this?

Yes, by all means, commit away! I'm also rolling this big patch
into own production stuff. Much appreciated!

GPG Key ID: 366A375B
GPG Key Fingerprint: 485E 5041 17E1 E2BB C263 E4DE C8E3 FA36 366A 375B