What's the status of the API change? This would bump the rev to 1.3, correct? Any idea what the time frame is on this?

Rick Keiner

Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 10:15 -0400, Chris Darroch wrote:

> This is sounding good to me!

Darn! I was hoping you won't say that. Now I have to do all those
savepoints... ;-)

> I've promised I'll hustle up on
> my httpd work so I apologize for my relative absence of help on
> this thread, but by all means ping me privately if you want a hand.

No worries.

I'll wait for other folks to share their views before I do anything that
even resembles a working patch. I think I should be able to get myself
out of trouble with open source databases (getting cocky, eh? :-), but
Oracle driver really scares me, as things appear to be a little bit more
complicated there.