apr-dev mailing list archives

From Tollef Fog Heen <tfh...@err.no>
Subject Update config.guess and config.sub?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:37:31 GMT

Hi,

I'm one of the Debian maintainers of apr, apr-util and apache.  It
seems the build/config.{guess,sub} files shipped in apr 1.2.7 are
out-of-date which can cause some build problems with libtool.
(Libtool gets confused about what tag to use due to a missing
host_alias in the libtool created by apr.)  Please update those to the
newest versions from upstream.

Please Cc me on any replies as I'm not subscribed to the list.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-