apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Proposed Crypto Notification process
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:57:58 GMT
On 6/30/06, david reid <david@jetnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Why not setup a system along the same lines as projects data? Each
> project maintains a small rdf file with the information, then we can
> aggregate at a project or global level with very little effort. This
> would seem (like projects) to fit in exactly with our distributed nature.

I brought this up at the Crypto BOF last night by mentioning
projects.apache.org - so, yes, I agree that this is a good solution.  I'm
not sure that the others there quite grasped what I meant by it.  But, you
and I are on the same wavelength, I think.

If there is a will to do this then I'll work with site-dev to make it
> happen. I guess this isn't the right forum to discuss this though is it?
> Where would be?

I'd just recommend hacking up a prototype and posting something on
legal-discuss@ so that people interested in that stuff can follow along and
implement it for their own projects.  -- justin