apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r415611 - /apr/apr-util/trunk/build/ssl.m4
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:07:10 GMT
On 6/20/06, dreid@apache.org <dreid@apache.org> wrote:
> I've defaulted this to be 'ON' so we get reports of problems.

I would prefer that we don't turn SSL factories on by default just
yet.  (httpd doesn't enable mod_ssl either unless explicitly requested
too.)

FWIW, by bundling code that uses/links OpenSSL, we're likely going to
have to also follow httpd in providing BXA notifications - which may
means that all of our downstream APR-util users will have to file too
- oh joy!  Garrett should check up with Roy on that.  =)  -- justin