apr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: Transaction modes, explicit rollbacks etc.
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 16:57:53 GMT
Bojan:

   I can confirm the following, as tested with all four of the
p[v]query|select() functions (since the Oracle driver treats them
each separately):

Database | Explicit ROLLBACK | Ignore TXN errors
oracle   | Yes               | Yes

   One question, though ... should apr_dbd_transaction_mode_set()
perhaps return the old mode instead of the new one?  I suppose
I'm thinking of something like apr_atomic_casptr().  Dunno which
behaviour is more common; I can't find many other examples in APR.

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B