apr-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Proposed Crypto Notification process
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:35:51 GMT
On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 09:20:10AM +0100, david reid wrote:
> I guess people didn't debate using a distributed solution for
> maintaining the list did they? That would seem to be an obvious way to go...

We did, and I don't think there are any legal problems with it, so if we
choose to have our own page, that's fine. I think a single page for the
ASF just makes the instructions easier for PMCs (as in, just add your
project to this page, send a mail, you're done) and provides a page with a
list of ASF crypto software, which might have an interest in.