apr-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Proposed Crypto Notification process
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:12:12 GMT
On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 07:30:04AM +0100, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Notification solution;
>
> Post the following notice on our project-specific crypto notice page;
>
>   http://apr.apache.org/crypto.html

My impression of our outcome at the BoF was that it would probably be
easier and preferred, if we maintained an ASF-wide list at;

	http://www.apache.org/crypto.html

or similar. Then once that's up, we send two BIS's, one for our
subversion repos, and one for all current and future releases of the
product, and that's it, we're done.

It doesn't really matter, but we shouldn't fragment so early if there's
going to be an ASF-wide page/policy.