apr-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Keiner <rick_kei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Transaction modes, explicit rollbacks etc.
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:31:26 GMT
Hi,

 After some problems I was having with "cannot start a transaction within a transaction" problem
with SQLite3, I came across this and I think a check should go in the transaction handling
for busy conditions in the end transaction.

 http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users@sqlite.org/msg15985.html

Regards,
 Rick Keiner

Chris Darroch <chrisd@pearsoncmg.com> wrote: Bojan Smojver wrote:

>> I would stick to the current meaning, mostly because of this:
>>
>> ---------------------------
>>     if (!trans)
>>         return APR_DBD_TRANSACTION_COMMIT;
>>
>> In essence, the function returns "the mode in force after the call"
>> (actually, I should change the documentation to say that explicitly).
>
> Chris, are you OK with this explanation? Can I go ahead and commit this?

   Yes, by all means, commit away!  I'm also rolling this big patch
into own production stuff.  Much appreciated!

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B