apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r409065 - in /apr/apr-util/branches/1.2.x: build/dbd.m4 dbd/apr_dbd_pgsql.c
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:06:48 GMT
On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 04:12:04AM -0000, bojan@apache.org wrote:
> Author: bojan
> Date: Tue May 23 21:12:03 2006
> New Revision: 409065

> Log:
> Rework r409059 from the trunk to apply to 1.2.x branch.
> Correct detection of various databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite2/3).
> Use mysql_config to help detect required CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS for MySQL.

The MySQL stuff needs to be disabled by default (as it was previously?)
since the MySQL driver is not included in apr-util.  Currently all
builds are failing on platforms with MySQL installed.

(I don't really see the point in having the autoconf code in the tree at
all if the associated C code is not, to be honest)

Regards,

joe