apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Transaction modes, explicit rollbacks etc.
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 19:21:35 GMT
On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 07:27 -0700, Rick Keiner wrote:
> What's the status of the API change? This would bump the rev to 1.3,
> correct? Any idea what the time frame is on this?

I got a bit sidetracked with the MySQL driver stuff, but I'm testing the
patch in my setup. I'm planning to test the whole thing a little bit
better and then commit to the trunk (i.e. this cannot go to 1.2.x, due
to binary compatibility requirements). I would like to tell you that
this is going to be tomorrow, but this depends on my work and other
commitments.

The code I'm testing (minus the MySQL required driver change, which I
still have to write) is attached. The only thing I can say about it for
now is that it compiles on my system.

--
Bojan